Thursday, February 21, 2008

I was referred to Mike Holtby by a friend who had been working with Mike. My friend knew I was searching for answers to balance my life and he told me Mike would be the therapist to help me work toward the path of success that I am on today. Mike is a warm, caring, thought provoking therapist, who will ask not only the hard questions but also the subtle questions that will cause you to search your soul and to start to develop life altering thoughts, patterns and goals to better your life. I found while working with Mike that I am now a much happier, successful person and I am equipped with the tools needed to live my best life now. Thank you Mike, for instilling the education and wisdom that I use in my life daily with those around me in helping them to be successful as well.
W.C.

No comments: